Knit Magazine sock club - first shipment

I joined Knit Magazine (nee Yarn Forward)'s sock club - it's my first sock club, and I am oh so excited about it. I just got the first package...

Yarn Forward Knit Mag sock club yarn parcel

It's a new yarn line from Skein Queen, a UK dyer who happens to belong to my knit group :) This sock club is different because not everyone gets the same color, so it's total lucky dip as to what you'll get. Lucky for me, I really love this color...
Red orange brown variegated falkland sock yarn by Skein Queen

(it's slightly more orange-toned in real life)
All the colorways are named after books! And, I got a roll of conversation hearts as well ;)
Skein Queen Entwist falkland sock yarn label colorway: Dracula by Bram Stoker

Not only do I love the colors, I love the name as well. When I got the pattern for the shipment (it was emailed to us before the parcels arrived), I wasn't sure whether I would knit it or not... But, I think it will work really well with the yarn, so I'm going to go for it.

~Joyuna

1 comment: